[ICANN-CSC] PTI's July 2017 Monthly Report to the CSC

Elise Gerich elise.gerich at iana.org
Fri Aug 11 22:54:03 UTC 2017

Dear Colleagues,

Enclosed is the Naming Function performance report from PTI for the month of July 2017.  PTI met 100%  of the SLA thresholds in July 2017.

Please note there is an addendum to the report which includes Root Zone revocations, root server changes, and IDN table data. As agreed in previous teleconferences this information will be provided at the end of each report.  Also within the addendum is an explanation about an issue with the automation system that collects measurements for the SLAs and the actions we are taking.

We look forward to reviewing the report with you during our next teleconference.

Best regards,
  --Elise

Elise Gerich
President | PTI