[ICANN-CSC] [EXTERNAL] Agenda: CSC Meeting 17, 14 December, 20:00-22:30 UTC

Feher, Kal Kalman.Feher at team.neustar
Fri Dec 8 02:19:57 UTC 2017

Hi Maria,
I assume that the text in bold is in error and the call will in fact be Thursday, 14 December @ 20:00-22:30 UTC.
I had a moment of minor panic thinking that I'd missed the call.

--
Kal Feher
Neustar Inc.

From: ICANN-CSC <icann-csc-bounces at icann.org<mailto:icann-csc-bounces at icann.org>> on behalf of Maria Otanes <maria.otanes at icann.org<mailto:maria.otanes at icann.org>>
Date: Friday, 8 December 2017 at 10:37
To: "ICANN-CSC at icann.org<mailto:ICANN-CSC at icann.org>" <ICANN-CSC at icann.org<mailto:ICANN-CSC at icann.org>>, "csc-review at icann.org<mailto:csc-review at icann.org>" <CSC-review at icann.org<mailto:CSC-review at icann.org>>
Subject: [EXTERNAL] [ICANN-CSC] Agenda: CSC Meeting 17, 14 December, 20:00-22:30 UTC

Dear CSC,

Please find the agenda for the December CSC meeting attached. The next call will be held next Thursday, 07 December, at 20:00-22:30 UTC (please note the call is scheduled for 2.5 hrs).

Agenda Item 3 Discussion with CSC Review Team topics will be provided by CSC Review Team.

The Wiki agenda page can be found here: https://community.icann.org/x/AxdyB

All the best,
Ria

Ria Otanes| Secretariat Operations Coordinator
Emailmaria.otanes at icann.org<mailto:maria.otanes at icann.org> | Cell +1 202 679 5185
Internet Corporation for Assigned Namesand Numbers
Washington, DC Office | EDT / UTC-5
[cid:image001.png at 01D36F8A.6CA6D840]