[ICANN-CSC] AGENDA CSC Meeting 7, 15 February 2017 at 20:00-21:30 UTC

Elaine Pruis elaine at donuts.email
Wed Feb 8 22:51:20 UTC 2017

HI, we've been expecting the PTI to provide information on their
development roadmap for improving the interface etc.
It didn't make the Jan meeting agenda because of a full scheduled, but it
was agreed to be on the Feb schedule.
I don't see it?

On Wed, Feb 8, 2017 at 2:14 PM, Maria Otanes <maria.otanes at icann.org> wrote:

> Dear CSC,
>

> Below and attached, please find the agenda for next week’s call scheduled
> for *15 February 2017 at 20:00-21:30 UTC*.
>

> I’ve also included docs/PDFs of the items we will be discussing on the
> call. Attachments include:
>

> ·         Agenda
>
> ·         Item 2 - CSC Report on PTI performance December 2016
>
> ·         Item 5 - Draft CSC Schedule for 2017 (PTI reports, CSC regular
> meetings, ICANN meeting dates) – no comments received, but will be
> discussed next call
>
> ·         Item 7 – Draft ICANN58 Copenhagen Schedule – with suggested
> leads
>
> ·         Item 9a – Internal Guideline Strawman Version 1 – with all
> redlines included
>
> ·         Item 9b – Internal Guideline Strawman Version 2 – updated based
> on comments received
>

> Please let me know if you have any questions or comments. Thank you and
> looking forward to our call next week.
>

> Best,
>
> Ria

> *Customer Standing Committee (CSC) Meeting 7*
>
> 15 February 2017 @ 20:00 – 21:30 UTC
>

> *Draft Agenda*
>

> *1.       **Welcome and Introduction*
>

> *2.       **Feedback on December Report*
>

> a)             Content
>
> b)             Distribution
>

> *3.       **Review of Performance Report for January*
>

> *4.       **Update on Status of Action Items from Last Meeting (Status
> highlighted)*
>

> Action 062017-01 Staff to include distribution list on CSC website and
> note that if group want to receive CSC report contact staff (Completed)
>

> Action 062017-02: Elise G: Check whether to include average time
> in narrative of report (by 6 February). (Ongoing – need for clarification)
>

> Action 062017-03 Elise G: Provide clarification on required scope of
> adjustment needed to adjust manner how checks are done to date by February
> or March meeting. Action 062017-02 temporary measure as part of the overall package.
> (Ongoing – need for clarification)
>

> Action 062017-04 Elise G: Will check if there is better way to perform the test
> under discussion and report back. (Ongoing – need for clarification)
>

> Action 062016-05 Elise G: include word “previously” in text to read:
> The CSC has previously recommended that the 3 minutes limit will
> be revised. (Ongoing)
>

> Action 062017-06: Trang: discussion on 3.1 and 3.2 will be included
> Refer with sentence to PTI report + reference to timing (Completed)
>

> Action 062016-07: Staff (Maria) to launch CSC-Announce list on website in
> conjunction with distribution overview (Action 062017- 01) (Completed)
>

> Action 062016-08: Staff to build repository of action items (open and closed).
> Present first outline at February meeting. (Ongoing)
>

> Action 062017-09. Staff (Bart) to circulate internal procedures by 20
> January 2017. To be discussed at February meeting (Completed, added to
> [...]

[image: Donuts Inc.] <http://www.donuts.domains>
*Elaine Pruis*, Vice President, Operations
*Donuts Inc. <http://www.donuts.domains>*
10500 NE 8th Street, Suite 350, Bellevue Washington, 98004, U.S.A. |
Telephone: 509.899.3161
[image: Twitter] <https://twitter.com/DonutsInc>[image: Facebook]
<https://www.facebook.com/donutstlds>[image: Linked In]
<http://www.linkedin.com/company/donuts-inc->