[ICANN-CSC] CSC-Announce List

Maria Otanes maria.otanes at icann.org
Fri Jan 20 15:52:17 UTC 2017

Dear Customer Standing Committee,

The csc-announce at icann.org list has been created and ready to add subscribers.

The following list are the groups receiving the monthly report. They should be included in the csc-announce list and are informed.

·         Chairs of the Supporting Organisations and Advisory Committees

·         Registry Stakeholder group and registrar stakeholder group

·         gTLD registries and registrars

·         ccTLD managers, ccNSO members

·         Naming funtion related members CCG (IETF Trust)

If the groups would like to be included in the csc-announce list, they can contact me or complete the form found here:

This information is also on the CSC website.

Please let me know if you have any questions. Thank you.

All the best,

Ria

Ria Otanes

Secretariat Operations Coordinator

Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers

Washington, DC Office

Office +1 (202) 249-7540 | Cell +1 (202) 679-5185

Email maria.otanes at icann.org

Skype maria.otanes.icann