[ICANN-CSC] PTI's February 2017 report to the CSC

Elaine Pruis elaine at donuts.email
Fri Mar 10 18:19:17 UTC 2017

Thanks Elise.
Some thoughts about clarification taking time that pushes your team up
against (or over) the SLA that I would like to discuss in our meeting in
CPH--

I would like to somehow capture the "typical turn around time" so that it
can be used as a predictive indicator for how long these things take---to
help with project planning.
I understand the length of time waiting for a response from a customer
isn't indicative of staff's efforts.
Can we think of a way to capture the back and forth time and publish it,
without impacting your SLAs?

Thanks

Elaine

On Fri, Mar 10, 2017 at 10:03 AM Elise Gerich <elise.gerich at iana.org> wrote:

> Dear Colleagues,
>
> Well, in our rush to get the report to you early, we overlooked a
> discrepancy with the text describing the exceptions.  Please accept this
> updated version of PTI’s report to the CSC for the month of February 2017.
> PTI met the overall service level agreement 97.6% of the time and the
> exceptions for targets missed are described in the related narrative within
> this updated report.
>
> Best regards,
> --Elise

[image: Donuts Inc.] <http://www.donuts.domains>
*Elaine Pruis*, Vice President, Operations
*Donuts Inc. <http://www.donuts.domains>*
10500 NE 8th Street, Suite 350, Bellevue Washington, 98004, U.S.A. |
Telephone: 509.899.3161
[image: Twitter] <https://twitter.com/DonutsInc>[image: Facebook]
<https://www.facebook.com/donutstlds>[image: Linked In]
<http://www.linkedin.com/company/donuts-inc->