[ICANN-CSC] CSC / GNSO - Sunday, 12 March 14:30-15:00 CET, Hall C1.4

Bart Boswinkel bart.boswinkel at icann.org
Sun Mar 12 11:59:42 UTC 2017

Hi Liman,
Basic idea was that Elaine and Jay would present the CSC and others they have time would attend and jump if needed etc. Hope this helps.
Kind regards,
Bart

On 12/03/17 12:43, "icann-csc-bounces at icann.org on behalf of Lars-Johan Liman" <icann-csc-bounces at icann.org on behalf of liman at netnod.se> wrote:

    Hi Maria, (all),

    maria.otanes at icann.org:
    > Hello everyone,

    > Please find today’s session details below.

    > Sunday, 12 March:
    > GNSO Working Session
    > Sunday, 12 March | 14:30-15:00 | Hall C1.4
    > https://participate.icann.org/cph58-hallc14

    > Please don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any questions.

    Please remind me: is the entire CSC expected to take part in this, or
    are we represented by a subset? (Trying to understand what my calender
    looks like ... ;-)

    				Cheers,
    				  /Liman