[ICANN-CSC] Draft February 2017 CSC Report

Elaine Pruis elaine at donuts.email
Mon Mar 13 15:20:40 UTC 2017

Works for me. Thanks Jay.

On Mon, Mar 13, 2017 at 12:43 PM, Trang Nguyen <trang.nguyen at icann.org>
wrote:

> All,
>

> Jay provided text for the additional note that the CSC agreed on adding to
> the report. Please see attached a revised version with Jay’s text inserted.
>

> Best,
>

> Trang
>

> *From: *Trang Nguyen <trang.nguyen at icann.org>
> *Date: *Sunday, March 12, 2017 at 9:14 AM
> *To: *"ICANN-CSC at icann.org" <ICANN-CSC at icann.org>
> *Subject: *Draft February 2017 CSC Report
>

> All,
>

> As agreed on the last CSC call, we have drafted the February CSC report
> ahead of the March meeting for your review and discussion. This document is
> redlined against the CSC January 2017 report, and is based on the PTI
> report that Elise circulated on 10 March.
>

> Best,
>

> Trang

[image: Donuts Inc.] <http://www.donuts.domains>
*Elaine Pruis*, Vice President, Operations
*Donuts Inc. <http://www.donuts.domains>*
10500 NE 8th Street, Suite 350, Bellevue Washington, 98004, U.S.A. |
Telephone: 509.899.3161
[image: Twitter] <https://twitter.com/DonutsInc>[image: Facebook]
<https://www.facebook.com/donutstlds>[image: Linked In]
<http://www.linkedin.com/company/donuts-inc->