[ICANN-CSC] CSC Report performance PTI February 2017

Bart Boswinkel bart.boswinkel at icann.org
Thu Mar 16 08:32:36 UTC 2017

Dear all,
On behalf of the chair of the CSC (Byron Holland), please find included his monthly message to the community and the latest CSC report.
Kind regards,
Bart Boswinkel

Dear Community Members,
As chair of the Customer Standing Committee I am pleased to provide you with our monthly report on the performance of Public Technical Identifiers (PTI), for February 2017.  You will see the CSC has concluded that, overall, PTI’s performance in February 2017 was “Satisfactory”, in that they met the service level agreement. The CSC is aware of some minor issues that were previously identified and we are in an ongoing dialogue with PTI to mediate them for the future. In summary: No persistent problems were identified and no further action is needed, nor was the CSC informed about any complaint.

Any comments on our reporting to you would be welcomed.

The PTI report to the CSC, listing the individual service level metrics along with their actual and historical performance, can be found at: https://www.iana.org/performance/csc-reports/201702.

I also use this opportunity to draw your attention to our Internal Procedures which we adopted and can be found on our website.