[ICANN-CSC] Draft CSC April 2017 Report

Trang Nguyen trang.nguyen at icann.org
Mon May 15 20:34:17 UTC 2017

All,

As there were no requests for changes to the report, attached is a clean version.

I’d like to also take this opportunity to introduce Amy Creamer, who recently joined my team as a project manager. Amy has been listening in on the CSC calls, and have helped to draft the March and April CSC reports. Amy will continue to provide this support moving forward.

Best,

Trang