[ICANN-CSC] PTI's project timeline for Customer Survey

Elise Gerich elise.gerich at iana.org
Tue May 16 00:26:07 UTC 2017

Dear CSC colleagues,

As was noted in today’s CSC teleconference,  we (PTI) held a teleconference with Allan MacGillivray to walk thru the project plan for the upcoming Customer Satisfaction Survey that PTI will be sending to its IANA functions’ stakeholders.  Attached for your information is the timeline related to the major steps of the project plan.  Allan, Byron, and my team will continue our discussions related to the format and questions of the survey, and will be reporting to the full CSC at its meeting in June 2017.

Best regards,
--Elise

Elise Gerich
President | PTI