[ICANN-CSC] [EXTERNAL] PTI report October 2017 and related draft CSC report/findings

Bart Boswinkel bart.boswinkel at icann.org
Thu Nov 16 08:55:28 UTC 2017

Dear all,
The secretariat will use Amy’s latest version (including Jay’s language) to share with the community,
Thank you all for timely response
Kind regards,
Bart

On 16/11/17 05:00, "ICANN-CSC on behalf of Byron Holland" <icann-csc-bounces at icann.org on behalf of byron.holland at cira.ca> wrote:

    Hi
    Sorry for the delay.  In the midst of a 3 day offsite Board meeting orientation with new Board and new Chair.

    I am OK with report subject to comment to Jay's wording below.

    Byron