[ICANN-CSC] IANA Naming Function Escalation Report

Elaine Pruis elainepruis at gmail.com
Thu Nov 23 21:51:27 UTC 2017

Hello (and Happy Thanksgiving)
Jay where is the letter you're referencing published?
 It is impossible for the CSC members to digest and interpret. report like
this as Jay has, without all of the relevant information... perhaps going
forward PTI could provide links to any related documents for our review?
... Is that even within our scope?
Thanks
Elaine