[ICANN-CSC] PTI's September 2017 Monthly Report to the CSC

Naela Sarras naela.sarras at iana.org
Thu Oct 12 03:30:47 UTC 2017

Dear Colleagues,

Enclosed is the Naming Function performance report from PTI for the month of September 2017.  PTI met 100% of the SLA thresholds in September 2017.

Please note that the addendum to the report includes IDN tables publication data only. The TLD revocation and root server change request types are now included in the SLAs reported in the dashboard and compiled in this report.

We look forward to reviewing the report with you during our next teleconference.

Best regards,

  --Naela