[ICANN-CSC] Revised Draft of Proposed RAPs

Allan MacGillivray allan.macgillivray at cira.ca
Wed Oct 18 18:21:45 UTC 2017

Further to our discussion on the CSC call yesterday on Monday, I am attaching a revised draft of the proposed Remedial Action Procedures.  This version contains two amendments, which follow a discussion I had with Marilia, both of which are highlighted in the text.  The first permits the selection of an alternate time period for responding during the process, other than the current 10 days, where both parties agree.  The second requires the CSC to be an active participant in the development and amendment of Corrective Action Plans.

You may recall that we agreed that as a next step, we would ask ICANN Legal to review the document before we send it to the CSC and the PTI Board for their respective final approvals. We have tentatively scheduled this for consideration in Abu Dhabi on the 28th.

Sam – I suspect that you may be quite busy so if you don’t think you will have enough time to look at this before next week, please advise.  We can push its consideration to another meeting.  And, should you have any questions about the text or the intent, please feel free to reach out to me.

Regards

Allan MacGillivray