[ICANN-CSC] [Ext] RE: Decks for Abu Dhabi

Naela Sarras naela.sarras at iana.org
Sun Oct 29 12:08:40 UTC 2017

I guess I expected a more global change from Complaints to Escalations. But now that I re-read the changes, I understand why complaints is still there. I am ok with the slides staying as is, my concern is that the difference between a compliant and an escalation is subtle and while it is understood to those of us involved with the CSC, it will be lost on the general audience. Maybe it’s something to talk to in the slides.

Thanks

Naela