[ICANN-CSC] Fwd: updated charter edits

Elaine Pruis elainepruis at gmail.com
Wed Sep 6 22:26:56 UTC 2017

Hello
Please find attached an updated version of the suggested edits to the CSC
Charter for the internal review. You'll see that the agreed upon edits from
the last call have been made.
There are two additional changes for discussion, item 6 (minor SLE changes)
and 9 (a method for requesting travel support for f2f meetings for CSC
members).
Please review and let's discuss via email. Hopefully we can agree on
the wording in time for our meeting next week.
The CSC Charter Review team (Donna, Martin, Abdalla and Keith) would much
appreciate our suggestions shortly after that.

Best

Elaine