[ICANN-CSC] Update from PTI on our summer work items

Naela Sarras naela.sarras at iana.org
Thu Aug 2 14:46:25 UTC 2018

Dear CSC colleagues,

I wanted to give you an update about a number of things PTI is working on this summer:

Annual Customer Satisfaction Survey: We are currently preparing for the Annual Customer Survey. As with previous years, this will be a survey that goes out to all the customers who utilized the IANA Services from September 2017 to August 2018. In addition to general questions to all customers, there will be segmented portions of the survey with questions that apply to that segment only. We expect the survey to begin on 19 September 2018.

Post Ticket Survey (working name only for now): This is a new project that we have been working for the last few months. As previously mentioned during meetings with the CSC, our goal is to get more immediate feedback on how we are doing on the delivery of service and what are the areas for improvement. We are working on a tool that will send a quick survey to each customer as soon as a ticket is completed. The goal is to make it a light weight survey to quickly measure their satisfaction rate and invite them to provide comments. We will release this tool in stages based on request types. Our goal is to start with the Naming requests around late September 2018.

RZMS Update to improve performance for “Technical Test (First)” measurement. Our development team is working on updates to RZMS to improve the parallelization of tests in order to perform multiple tests at the same time when a number of requests are submitted at the same time.

Upcoming CSC meetings: we should have some initial data to present on both the annual customer survey as well as the after ticket survey by the October meeting and will work with the Chair and secretariat to ask for some time on the agenda to go over those items and get your feedback.

Best regards,

Naela