[ICANN-CSC] November 2018 IANA Naming Function Performance Report

Elaine Pruis elainepruis at gmail.com
Sun Dec 9 01:33:06 UTC 2018

Thanks Naela,
I have a question, regarding Label Generation Rulesets on page 35.
We are collecting data to inform SLAs on these items once we have enough
history.
"Implementation Time,  Time it takes for staff to publish a change once it
meets all requirements." is at 17 days, higher than any other time recorded.
Can you give us some details about that, and why it is longer then previous
times?
Thank you,
Elaine