[ICANN-CSC] FW: [Ext] ICANN News Alert -- IANA Functions Customer Survey Results Available

Marilia Hirano marilia.hirano at iana.org
Thu Dec 13 22:31:56 UTC 2018

Hello Brett!

Thank you very much for all of your very insightful comments. I addressed your questions in bold font below each point.

Please don’t hesitate to reach out to me for further clarification on this topic.

I also would like to take this opportunity to wish everyone Happy Holidays and look forward to continuing to have these productive discussions with the group in the coming year!

Regards,

Marilia Hirano

IANA Services Continuous Improvement

PTI - Public Technical Identifiers