[ICANN-CSC] Re-Circulating Material for Agenda Item 4. 'SLA Change Procedure' for Today's CSC Meeting

Allan MacGillivray allan.macgillivray at cira.ca
Mon Dec 17 16:05:42 UTC 2018

There is a lot of material for consideration under Item 4. “SLA Change Mechanism”, some of which was previously circulated.  I thought that I might re-circulate this to ensure that everyone has all of the documentation.  If I have not circulated the latest draft, please let me know.  The items are:

1.       Process for Amending the IANA Naming Service Level Agreements (file labelled as SLA Change Procedure)

2.       Procedure for Modifying the Process for Amending the IANA Naming Services Agreements

3.       Draft Amendment to the IANA Naming Functions Agreement

4.       SLA webpage

Regards

Allan