[ICANN-CSC] [EXTERNAL] Draft CSC January 2018 Report

Feher, Kal Kalman.Feher at team.neustar
Thu Feb 15 14:01:32 UTC 2018

Hello all,
As I am travelling I may not be able to attend this afternoon's meeting. Please note my support for the readline doc sent by Amy.

Naela, I do have a question for you regarding the IDN table processing times in the report. I think we had agreed to continue to observe times based on the key processing stages and to share those via email. Do you have those times for these recent submissions and updates?

--
Kal Feher
Neustar Inc.