[ICANN-CSC] [EXTERNAL] Draft CSC January 2018 Report

Naela Sarras naela.sarras at iana.org
Thu Feb 15 23:33:40 UTC 2018

Hi Kal,

Thank you for your email and question. We have indeed been working on additional data reporting for the IDN table processing following our discussion at the end of last year. I will share the data for December and January tomorrow. Going forward we will send it each month via email.

We have also been working on the instrumentation to automate the collection of this data. We hope to give an update in Puerto Rico on the proposed SLAs and the status of instrumentation.

Best regards,

Naela