[ICANN-CSC] PTI's December 2017 Monthly Report to the CSC

Gannon, James-1 james-1.gannon at novartis.com
Thu Jan 11 07:19:05 UTC 2018

Hi All,

Quick question, I don’t seem to have any 2018 CSC meetings in my calendar, am I the only one or?

James Gannon

Global Head – TechOps eCompliance

NBS Quality

Office: +41 61 324 16 60

Cell: +41 79 340 26 54

 <mailto:James-1.Gannon at Novartis.com> James-1.Gannon at Novartis.com

Novartis

WSJ-210.3

4056 Basel

Switzerland