[ICANN-CSC] PTI's December 2017 Monthly Report to the CSC

Feher, Kal Kalman.Feher at team.neustar
Thu Jan 11 11:01:14 UTC 2018

James, I do not have any meetings scheduled either.
I note that the 15th UTC of this month is Monday (Tuesday for those of us living in the future). Assuming our meeting time hasnt changed, that's fine for me to attend. Can someone from ICANN staff please send some invites around (or resend if we've missed them)? The sooner we ascertain if attendance on Monday is problematic or not, the better.

--
Kal Feher
Neustar Inc.