[ICANN-CSC] Proposed Deferral of the January CSC meeting

Gannon, James-1 james-1.gannon at novartis.com
Thu Jan 11 14:54:40 UTC 2018

Hi Byron that works for me and I agree as per the 100% compliance rate I
think we can continue with the CSC report being generated as per our normal
procedure for Jan.

James Gannon

Global Head - TechOps eCompliance

NBS Quality

Office: +41 61 324 16 60

Cell: +41 79 340 26 54

 <mailto:James-1.Gannon at Novartis.com> James-1.Gannon at Novartis.com

Novartis

WSJ-210.3

4056 Basel

Switzerland