[ICANN-CSC] Upcoming CSC Meetings

Maria Otanes maria.otanes at icann.org
Wed Jul 11 16:43:45 UTC 2018

Dear CSC,

With many out on holiday, we will not be scheduling teleconferences for the next two months – July and August.

The next teleconference will be scheduled for 17 September at 20:00 UTC.

ACTION ITEMS:

PTI will send their report via email and Amy will draft the CSC report. Once that is sent, Members are asked to send their approval via email.

Liaisons: I will be reaching out to you separately to get an update on the selection of the new representative from your groups.

Thank you,

Ria

Ria Otanes | Secretariat Operations Coordinator

Email maria.otanes at icann.org | Cell +1 202 679 5185

Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers

Washington, DC Office | EDT / UTC-4