[ICANN-CSC] Incident report on the .MY (Malaysia) DNSSEC failure

Naela Sarras naela.sarras at iana.org
Wed Jun 27 15:43:54 UTC 2018

Dear CSC colleagues,

Per my action item from the June CSC conference call, please find attached an incident report on the emergency change request for the .MY (Malaysia) DNSSEC failure experienced on 15-16 June 2018.

Please note this a short summary of the incident based on the information we have thus far. We continue to work with the TLD operator to gain more understanding of what caused the issue.

Best regards,

Naela