[ICANN-CSC] Remedial Action Procedures - For Review and Approval

Allan MacGillivray allan.macgillivray at cira.ca
Mon Mar 5 18:11:32 UTC 2018

CSC members and liaisons  – please find attached a copy of the proposed Remedial Action Procedures as approved by the RAPs Working Group.  As noted during the last CSC meeting, it is proposed that these be approved at the CSC’s meeting in San Juan this Sunday, March 11.  I will present a summary of the RAPs at the meeting, but should you have any specific questions, I would be pleased to address these on the list this week.

Regards

Allan