[ICANN-CSC] CSC Findings PTI performance February 2018

Bart Boswinkel bart.boswinkel at icann.org
Mon Mar 12 17:58:37 UTC 2018

Dear Community Members,

As chair of the Customer Standing Committee I am pleased to provide you our monthly report on the performance of Public Technical Identifiers (PTI) over February 2018. I am pleased to inform you the CSC has concluded that PTI’s overall performance over January 2018 was Satisfactory – The service level agreement at 96.9% for the month of February 2018. Missed service level agreements that were satisfactorily explained and not an indication of a performance issue. The CSC was informed that during the reporting period PTI has not received complaints. The February 2018 PTI Naming Performance Report to the CSC, which includes the listing of the individual service level metrics along with their actual and historical performance, can be found at: https://www.iana.org/performance/csc-reports/201802 .

The CSC and PTI have concluded their discussions on Remedial Action Procedures, as foreseen in the CSC charter and now awaits formal agreement. The CSC was also informed on the progress of the work of the CSC Charter Review team, a joint ccNSO – Registry Stakeholder Group effort, and looks forward to its findings and proposals in the near future. Further, the members of the CSC re-appointed the chair for another year.

 The CSC regular meeting is scheduled at or around the 15th every month, and the CSC report on the PTI performance is send out shortly after that meeting.  If you would like to be informed of upcoming meetings or receive CSC reports directly, you may want to subscribe to our announce list at https://mm.icann.org/mailman/listinfo/csc-announce . Any comments on our reporting to you is welcome.

 The CSC became effective October 1, 2016. Background information on the committee along with transcripts of our meetings and other useful information can be found at https://www.icann.org/csc[icann.org] .

Kind regards,

Byron Holland

Chair CSC

Follow @ccNSO on Twitter: https://twitter.com/ccNSO