[ICANN-CSC] RAPs update

Kim Davies kim.davies at iana.org
Fri Mar 30 15:15:33 UTC 2018

Dear colleagues,

The PTI Board has completed its review of the Remedial Action Procedures. The members have identified no notable concerns with the document proceeding as-is.

kim

"Trang Nguyen" <trang.nguyen at icann.org<mailto:trang.nguyen at icann.org>> wrote:

Dear All,

As previously mentioned, the draft Remedial Action Procedures have been shared with the ICANN Board for review. The Board does not have any issues/concerns with the Procedures, but did offer some input and questions that we are sharing with the CSC. The input provided was that the 10-day timeframe is short and that the escalation process is lengthy. Additionally, the Board also asked if the Procedures contemplate that the Corrective Action Plan may establish the need for additional resources, which may impact response time? To address these input and questions, we shared with the Board previous discussions with the CSC, which shaped the Procedures the way they are.

Since there are no major issues/concerns from the ICANN Board, we have now completed 2 of the 3 tasks required for formal adoption of the Procedures (CSC agreement and ICANN Board review). The remaining item is the PTI Board review. Kim has separately shared and discussed these Procedures with the PTI Board, and can provide an update when he is back from the IETF meeting.

Regards,

Trang