[ICANN-CSC] Agenda: CSC November Meeting 25, Friday, 16 November, 19:00-21:00 UTC

Brett Carr brett.carr at nominet.uk
Thu Nov 15 12:55:16 UTC 2018

Thanks Naela as a new member this was really useful as background.

I support the direction that has been taken so far.

With regards to the metric around ccTLD creation/redelegation, you mention that the quality of the submitted documentation is variable and this affects the ability to stay within the SLA. This made me think of two questions/comments:

  1.  Does the same problem exist on GTLDs if not why not, can we use experiences in that arena to try and solve this problem. I realise of course there are many more GTLD Changes than ccTLD.
  2.  Can we define/set a minimum level of quality of submitted documentation and only start the time for this metric when that has been met.

Thanks

Brett

--
Brett Carr