[ICANN-CSC] Term officially ended

Gannon, James-1 james-1.gannon at novartis.com
Tue Oct 2 11:17:30 UTC 2018

Yes it's been a pleasure working with the outgoing members and as one of the ones staying around for another year I look forward to speaking to the new members on our next call.

James Gannon
Global Head eCompliance – Emerging Technology, Cloud & Digital
Group Quality Assurance – NBS QA

Office: +41 61 324 16 60
Cell: +41 79 340 26 54
James-1.Gannon at Novartis.com