[ICANN-CSC] CSC Presentation for ICANN Barcelona

Naela Sarras naela.sarras at iana.org
Wed Oct 10 14:37:27 UTC 2018

Hi Allan,

Thank you for sharing the updated slides. One feedback on slide #6 of the short deck and #8 of the long deck, the second sub-bullet points refers to individual complaints. I believe it needs to be adjusted to “escalated complaints.”

•CSC role is limited to:

•monitoring PTI’s overall complaint management system

•being informed of the status of individual complaints

Thank you,

Naela