[ICANN-CSC] September 2018 Naming Function Performance Report

Brett Carr brett.carr at nominet.uk
Sat Oct 13 10:22:35 UTC 2018

Excellent result of 100% well done.

I do have a "historic" question as a new member of the CSC, if I look at Page 20 "Root Zone Publication"  there is an "other Change" in July that hit 210 hours, I was just wondering what the cause of this was?

Also I wanted to say I am really impressed with the SLE Dashboard which I didn't know existed until I read this months report. Are there any other tools I should be aware of that would be useful as a new CSC member.

Thanks

Brett