[ICANN-CSC] CSC Presentation for ICANN Barcelona

Allan MacGillivray allan.macgillivray at cira.ca
Mon Oct 15 17:45:47 UTC 2018

Trang/Naela – I thought that I would respond to your individual comments in one email.

Trang – I’m very happy to reflect the excellent cooperation from ICANN on the SLA changes but can’t seem to find the specific text you are referring to.  Could you send me some text that I could paste in?

Naela – the language on ‘complaints’ comes right out of the CSC Charter (pasted below), but I’m very open to something consistent with this.

“The CSC may receive complaints from individual registry operators regarding the performance of the IANA Naming Function; however, the CSC will not become involved in a direct dispute between any registry operator and the IANA Functions Operator. The CSC will review individual complaints with a view to identifying whether there are any patterns of poor performance by the IANA Functions Operator in responding to complaints of a similar nature.”

Allan