[ICANN-CSC] CSC Effectiveness Review Team Public Session, Monday, 22 October, 9:30-10:30 CEST

Maria Otanes maria.otanes at icann.org
Wed Oct 17 14:28:19 UTC 2018

Dear CSC,

We’re working to schedule a CSC Effectiveness Review team public session on Monday, 22 October from 9:30-10:30 am. This is after the Welcome Ceremony and just before the CSC Public session in room 121*.

We have not confirmed a room for the Effectiveness Review team session yet, but will do so in the next couple of days. We’re hoping members and liaisons of the CSC could meet with the CSC Effectiveness Review team during this time.

I’m sending a placeholder shortly.

Thank you,

Ria

Ria Otanes