[ICANN-CSC] CSC Meeting 23: Notes, & Chat

Naela Sarras naela.sarras at iana.org
Fri Sep 21 20:48:36 UTC 2018

Hi Allan,

Thank you for sharing the slides.  Please see below some notes:

Slide 3 – PTI liaison to CSC is me, Naela Sarras

Slide 6 – Second half of the sentence on metrics met could perhaps change to “such changes would re-classify the metrics as met and increase the overall performance rating”

Slide 8 – PTI sent 2 Escalations to CSC since October 2017. None in 2018 calendar year so far.

Best regards,

Naela