[ICANN-CSC] [Ext] RE: CSC Kobe Meeting: Recording, Notes, & Action Items

Naela Sarras naela.sarras at iana.org
Fri Apr 12 21:50:44 UTC 2019

Hi Allan,

Thanks for the prompt feedback and thank you for reminding us to write for a wider audience. We made some changes based on your recommendations to the initial draft. Please see attached. I expect to make a few more changes to the document but in the interest of time I wanted to get this in the hands of the CSC for Monday’s call.

Best regards,

Naela