[ICANN-CSC] CSC Findings on PTI March 2019

Bart Boswinkel bart.boswinkel at icann.org
Tue Apr 23 11:47:57 UTC 2019

Dear all,

On behalf of the chair of the CSC (Byron Holland), please find included his note and the latest CSC Findings of the PTI performance.

Kind regards,

Bart Boswinkel

Dear Community Members,

As chair of the Customer Standing Committee I am providing you with our March 2019 monthly findings on the performance of Public Technical Identifiers (PTI). I am pleased to inform you the CSC has concluded that PTI’s overall performance over March 2019 was “Satisfactory” - PTI met the service level agreement at 98.4% for the month of March 2019. The single missed service level is subject to a CSC recommendation to be adjusted and adjustment would recategorize this month's performance for this metric as 'met'.  The related PTI report to the CSC, listing the individual service level metrics along with their actual and historical performance, can be found at: https://www.iana.org/performance/csc-reports.

I’m also very pleased to inform you that the CSC and PTI made considerable progress in changing the Service Level Agreements identified in our Findings report. We will keep you informed.

Generally, the CSC regular meeting is scheduled at or around the 15th every month, and the CSC Findings report on the PTI performance is sent out shortly after that meeting. If you would like to be informed of upcoming meetings or receive CSC reports directly, you may want to subscribe to our announce list at https://mm.icann.org/mailman/listinfo/csc-announce. Any comments on our reporting to you is welcome.

The CSC became effective October 1, 2016. Background information on the committee along with transcripts of our meetings and other useful information can be found at https://www.icann.org/csc[icann.org] .

Kind regards,

Byron Holland

Chair CSC