[ICANN-CSC] Retirement from the CSC

Nigel Cassimire Nigel.Cassimire at ctu.int
Thu Aug 1 18:36:33 UTC 2019

Dear Byron,

In my exposure to the CSC over the past year, I have always had the impression of the CSC as being a productive high-functioning team effectively controlling its outputs and processes. This reflects positively on your leadership and stewardship during your years of service. Thanks for your dedicated contribution and Godspeed for your future endeavours.

Regards,
Nigel Cassimire
GAC Liaison to the CSC.