[ICANN-CSC] FW: Upcoming PTI Budget Planning Webinar

Naela Sarras naela.sarras at iana.org
Mon Aug 5 18:28:55 UTC 2019

Dear colleagues,

Please note the below invitation from Kim Davies regarding an upcoming PTI Budget Planning Webinar.

We hope to see you there.

Best regards,

Naela Sarras

Director, IANA Operations

ICANN

Office: +1 310 301 5819

Mobile: +1 310 463 9669

From: Kim Davies <kim.davies at iana.org>
Date: Monday, August 5, 2019 at 11:23 AM
To: Naela Sarras <naela.sarras at iana.org>
Subject: FW: Upcoming PTI Budget Planning Webinar

"Kim Davies" <kim.davies at iana.org> wrote:

Colleagues,

We are beginning the process to develop the Fiscal Year 2021 budget for Public Technical Identifiers, which comprises the costs of delivering the IANA functions as well as other associated expenses from July 2020 through June 2021.

As part of the process we are holding a kick-off webinar. The short webinar will briefly explain the process and timeline, and provide a set of planning assumptions for feedback from the community. We will then have an opportunity to provide comment either on the webinar, or via email afterward. At this stage our focus is on any adjustments to the planning assumptions, as well as identifying upcoming priorities we should focus on for the IANA functions.

The preliminary feedback we receive from these webinars and other engagements will influence a draft budget that will be put for a formal public comment period later this year. Therefore, this is not the only opportunity for the community to provide feedback.

The webinar is open to anyone interested, and we'd encourage you to share this invite as you see fit.

The webinar will be held twice to cater for different time zones, as follows:

1.      Tuesday, 13 August at 1500 UTC: https://icann.zoom.us/j/650413047

2.      Wednesday, 14 August at 0000 UTC: https://icann.zoom.us/j/279641171

We are looking forward to your input, and please let me know if you have any questions.

Kindest regards,

Kim Davies

VP, IANA Services, ICANN

President, Public Technical Identifiers (PTI)