[ICANN-CSC] New CSC Report for July 2019

Amy Creamer amy.creamer at icann.org
Wed Aug 21 20:06:54 UTC 2019

Hello,

Please find a revised version of the new CSC report layout (impacting SLA Change section only).  While we discussed dropping the Technical SLAs from the table, I would suggest leaving it in this month, since the SLA went into effect on 01 July 2019, and this is the July report.

Regards,
Amy Creamer
GDD Strategic Project Manager
Global Domains Division (GDD)