[ICANN-CSC] CSC Monthly Meeting Time

Dmitry Burkov dvburk at gmail.com
Tue Dec 10 04:50:32 UTC 2019

Dear coleaugues!

As proposed dates for meetings next year were published I need to comment.

For me it will be impossible to participate in meeting in February if it
will be from 11 till 13th February - root signing ceremony and flights

Exactly at the meeting time I'll be somewhere between LA and Chicago at
39000 feet :)

Could we choose any other day for February?

Sincerely,

Dmitry