[ICANN-CSC] Role of the CSC

James Gannon lists at icann.guru
Wed Dec 18 07:49:32 UTC 2019

Thanks for this Dimitry, this helps to allay some of my fears so is very useful for me, yes if we are speaking purely about exercising existing mandates to view reports etc then I have much less concern, I just don’t want to CSC to move towards any kind of active involvement in operational areas for PTI such as the management of the DNSSEC/KMF/TCR processes etc.

As we agreed I think discussing the methods for receiving such reports etc would be a good topic for our working meeting in Cancun.

---
James Gannon