[ICANN-CSC] Explanation of qualification of monthly PTI performance as included in CSC Reports

Allan MacGillivray allan.macgillivray at cira.ca
Thu Jan 31 15:19:01 UTC 2019

Bart – can we push this a bit further, perhaps by using an actual example, as I’m not sure that I completely get it.  Let’s look at the November PTI Report which gave rise to this question in the first place.  The Summary of Performance (pages 2&3) indicates that the ‘Percentage of SLA Thresholds met of those defined’ was 98.4%.  There are a total of 72 metrics e.g. 10 under ‘Submission’, 12 under ‘Technical Checks’ etc.  Only one threshold was missed - Technical Check (Supplemental) - Routine (Technical).  So 71 out of 72 were met, for a total of 98.6% (71/72), not the 98.4% reported.  So, what am I missing?
Naela – maybe you are better placed to help me.

Thanks

Allan