[ICANN-CSC] August and September CSC Meetings

Maria Otanes maria.otanes at icann.org
Wed Jul 10 14:49:57 UTC 2019

Dear CSC,

Please use this Doodle poll instead as we’ve included additional dates in August and September.

https://doodle.com/poll/ucz3ami3id688rmw

Thanks,

Ria

From: ICANN-CSC <icann-csc-bounces at icann.org> on behalf of Maria Otanes <maria.otanes at icann.org>
Date: Wednesday, July 10, 2019 at 9:04 AM
To: "ICANN-CSC at icann.org" <ICANN-CSC at icann.org>
Subject: [ICANN-CSC] August and September CSC Meetings

Dear CSC,

Friendly reminder, we will not have a July CSC meeting. In the coming days, Naela will send the June PTI report, and Amy will send the CSC report shortly after for your online approval.

In order to make sure we’ll have quorum for the August and September CSC meetings, I’m sending a Doodle poll for both months. Please complete the Doodle poll below with your availability for both August and September.

https://doodle.com/poll/t54suifqbvfxxkbs

Please let me know if you have any questions. Thank you.

Best,

Ria

Ria Otanes

Secretariat Operations Coordinator