[ICANN-CSC] CSC Meeting 31: Recording, Notes, & Chat

Naela Sarras naela.sarras at iana.org
Mon Jul 15 16:19:00 UTC 2019

Dear CSC colleagues,

For PTI action items Action 03 31 2019 and Action 04 31 2019, I will circulate the updated documents in time for our next meeting in August for discussion.

For PTI action item Action 01 31 2019, I discussed this idea with the development team and it seems that this is not a trivial change. As mentioned on the call, the categories in the charts have different thresholds, for some of the charts there may need to be five lines displayed on the chart to represent the different thresholds. This makes the charts difficult to view as the charts are already three dimensional and adding the threshold line would add a fourth dimension.

We have some ideas for how to perhaps add another view of the chart with normalized threshold data. We have noted this as a request for consideration at the next major upgrade to the SLA Dashboard and will provide you with some prototyping options to solicit your feedback during development.

Thank you,

Naela Sarras

Director, IANA Operations

ICANN