[ICANN-CSC] [EXT] CSC July 2019 Draft Report

Maria Otanes maria.otanes at icann.org
Tue Jul 23 17:16:05 UTC 2019

Dear CSC,

Please let us know if you have any further comments on the CSC report. If no objections, we will circulate the CSC report by the end of the week.

Best,

Ria

From: ICANN-CSC <icann-csc-bounces at icann.org> on behalf of Allan MacGillivray <allan.macgillivray at cira.ca>
Date: Tuesday, July 16, 2019 at 8:42 AM
To: Amy Creamer <amy.creamer at icann.org>, "ICANN-CSC at icann.org" <icann-csc at icann.org>
Subject: Re: [ICANN-CSC] [EXT] CSC July 2019 Draft Report

Amy – I am a disciple of simplicity so for this reason I would opt for the version without the tables.  Though, rather than saying the ccTLD creation/transfer SLA amendments are currently under review, we might say that they are ‘under development’.

Regards

Allan