[ICANN-CSC] Retirement from the CSC

Naela Sarras naela.sarras at iana.org
Wed Jul 31 22:30:28 UTC 2019

Dear Byron,

Thank you for your note and if I may echo what Gaurav said, you have been an excellent leader for this group. You helped us all successfully navigate a new territory post the IANA Transition. You fostered a truly collaborative and collegial environment for all of us to work together and feel safe to express our ideas and thoughts on whatever we were trying to figure out.

I have personally learned a lot from you and will truly miss your leadership on the CSC after your term ends.

Thank you again for all your work to make the CSC a success. We will miss you.

Best regards,

Naela