[ICANN-CSC] CSC Doodle Poll for June/July Meetings

Maria Otanes maria.otanes at icann.org
Mon Jun 3 17:45:03 UTC 2019

My apologies; the call will be scheduled for an hour - Wednesday, 12 June at 19:00-20:00 UTC

From: ICANN-CSC <icann-csc-bounces at icann.org> on behalf of Maria Otanes <maria.otanes at icann.org>
Date: Monday, June 3, 2019 at 1:42 PM
To: "ICANN-CSC at icann.org" <ICANN-CSC at icann.org>
Subject: Re: [ICANN-CSC] CSC Doodle Poll for June/July Meetings

Dear CSC,

Could you kindly let me know, off-list, if you could attend the June CSC meeting next Wednesday, 12 June at 19:00-20:30 UTC?

Please let me know by 23:59 UTC tomorrow, 04 June, if this day/time works for you.

Thank you,

Ria